Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

My Dearest Jessep Michael,
  Today (well, yesterday), we celebrate your 24th birthday. Bruce & Meg, Casey & Katie, Mangey, Pat & Lindsey, Michelle & Kody and your mom and her boyfriend came to have a BBQ & bonfire. Maybe a few beers, too ;)
 I wanted to post about how much I just absolutely love you and appreciate all that you do for Hunter and I. If it were not for you, I would not wake up feeling like the most lucky girl in the world.
I cherish every moment I get to spend with you.
When you are gone, I constantly look at the clock, counting down the minutes until we are all together again.
 
I admire your hard work outside of the house that enables me to be a stay at home mom.
If it were not for you taking such good care of me, I would not be able to take such good care of Hunter.
When you are happy, I am happy.

Just look at Hunter, what a happy easy going little boy we have. He is the way he is because of how much you love him.

 On your 24th birthday, your first birthday as a father, we celebrate what an awesome guy you are, babe. You are so perfect for me. I love the way you make me feel and push me to be a better person. I love who I am with you. Just perfect. I love our life.

I love you, babe!

Erin & Hunter
  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment