Wednesday, September 12, 2012

(Belated) Happy 9 Months, Handsome!

(Disclaimer: I wrote this on my iPad nd it never published. I KNEW I wrote it and just found it so I am publishing a month and a day late.


Happy 9 months, handsome Hunter!

You are becoming less and less like a baby everyday. On one hand, I my heart aches because I want to cuddle and keep you innocent forever but on the other hand, I am okay with your independence as I feel I have embraced every new thing you have discovered and learned to do. Besides, you will always be my baby. 

In the last month, you have become more of the little man we have dreamed of.....

YOU HAVE TWO NEW TEETH! The bottom left then bottom right teeth both came in. You were a CHAMP! You spiked a slight fever when they cut through your gums. I am sad, you are going to look so different when they grow in all the way. Then again, it IS going to be pretty darn cute.

Speaking of teething, the last few days, you broke out in what we think is a "teething rash." It looks like chicken pox but worse on your face.

You get yourself from standing to the ground, not gracefully but you get there.

SO fast standing up, getting yourself from sitting to your belly and belly to sitting.

Ruled out strawberries, you break out after eating them.

Met your biological paternal Grandmother and her boyfriend. We went to the Addison County Field Days, first time for all of us, with all of them.

You still nurse 5-6x a day. 

Still will go for the meat on your tray first if served with something else. 

You got your first tattoo. 

Your hair is becoming more blonde, less red.

You think it is so funny to crawl out of the room we are playing in then when I come to get you, you crawl away faster and laugh.

Still lingering around 19 lbs.

We are trying cloth diapers again. I am SO sick of wasting money on disposables. 

You got your first wagon and you love to ride in it. Daddy loves how big the wheels are!

You think it is cool when the freezer is opened, love paper, and Daddy's duck calls.

Your hair is getting curly in the back. Few curls! Daddy calls you his immature duck.

We bought you your first tooth brush and you think it is funny when we brush your teeth.

You are so fun and we are so excited to see where this next month brings us with you. In the next month, Mommy goes back to school. You will be with Grammy, again. Hope you behave as well for her as you do for Mommy ;)

We love you, little man!

Love Always,
Mommy
  Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment