Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome!

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time (and having the interest) to check out our blog. We bought a journal when Hunter was first born and started to write Hunter's birth story but who handwrites anymore? So, here we are. This is our attempt to record and document our journey as first time parents as Hunter grows into the boy we hope he will be!

As I have seen on other blogs that I follow, I will also post articles that come up in the news of our interest, mostly to show Hunter what was going on as he was growing up but also to strike conversation and some, bring up issues that I feel need to be talked about. Another thing that I have become fascinated with is healthy living so from time to time, I will post my attempt on how to lead a healthier and less toxic life. Since Hunter has been born, I have stumbled upon many easy way to live a healthier lifestyle.

 Now that we are parents, we think so critically and like to stay well informed by educating ourselves. Countless nights I have stayed up researching and researching!

To end this first post, I will leave you with a promise for the next post; 1. I would like to write Hunter's birth story 2. Catch the blog up with the last 7.5 months then 3. Tell you a bit more about ourselves.
Again, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! And I am very excited to be your first commenter! I have been meaning to get here and check things out since you first posted about it on Instagram, sorry for the delay! xxxx Emma aka informedmama

    ReplyDelete