Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thoughts From the Milking Parlor

As I sit here in the tub, pumping as I am trying to build my stash for this coming fall semester, I ponder this online journal of mine. Here is a list of things to expect from me in the bear future:
How Jess & I met
Future plans
Our pregnancy
Parenting choices & advocacy on topics such as vaccinations, carseat safety, breastfeeding including "extended breastfeeding," dairy alternatives, Cry it Out theory, Gentle Parenting, Attachment Parenting, Naby Led Weaning, green/non toxic living, diet and nutrition, super foods, herbalism, naturopathy, circumcision, and many more. I am EXTREMELY passionate about my beliefs and can cite my sources with ample authority. Small disclaimer: my comment section is open to debate and I promise you I will challenge you but do not feel attacked and be respectful.

Anyway back to the blog list....
The rest of our summer
Product reviews
Monthly development updated on Hunter
Weekend updates
Tips & advice (mostly mommy stuff)
And random rants

My bottle is nearing 4 oz (yay!) Medela Swing, it's been real.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment