Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It is August. Um, WHAAAAT?!

Holy moly! Is it really August? This month, I start school meaning Hunter is going to be cared for the few hours I am gone by my Grandmother and my cousin, Michelle. I love my school, Champlain College. The way the set the schedule is so awesome! I have 75 minute classes twice a week for each class. I do have some classes that are two in a row so I will be gone three hours at a time MAX but for the most part, I will be about an hour and a half. Champlain is 5 minutes from my house, which is right next door to my Gram's so I get to come right back home to my baby man!

That reminds me, mission make Hunter a safe playroom at Gram's is under way! I have been thrifting extra BPA free and wooden toys to have at my Grams, also, more books because Gram and Shane like to read to Hunter. Next, a baby gate and some baby proofing tools. The countdown to my summer ending is on, ugh.

 Also means that I need to get into gear to plan Hunter's first birthday! He will be 9 months this month. By the time school starts, I will not have time to plan his party to the detail I would like so I need to get researching! I am thinking Tractors and Farm theme? Anyway, laundry is calling my name before he wakes up from his cat nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment